Republican Senate

A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have.
Vmax540

Republican Senate

Post by Vmax540 »

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the ... ng-better/

The likelihood of a Republican Senate takeover continues to increase with all three major election models giving the GOP at least a six in ten probability of winning the six seats the party needs to win take back control.
Two of the three models have moved in Republicans' direction over the past week. FiveThirtyEight, Nate Silver's model, gives Republicans a 62 percent chance at the majority, which is up from 58 percent last week, while LEO, the New York Times Senate model, now shows a 69 percent probability of a GOP win -- up from 64 percent last week. (The Washington Post's Election Lab model show Republicans with a 94 percent chance at the majority last Monday and a 93 percent chance today.)

The trend lines in both the LEO and FiveThirtyEight models highlight movement over the past week toward Republicans -- with a slight tick back toward Democrats in the last few days.
. Kansas: Election Lab (95 percent GOP win), FiveThirtyEight (56 percent independent win), LEO (59 percent independent win)

2. Iowa: Election Lab (87 percent GOP win), FiveThirtyEight (65 percent GOP win), LEO (67 percent GOP win)

3. Georgia: Election Lab (63 percent GOP win), FiveThirtyEight (65 percent GOP win), LEO (63 percent GOP win)

4. Colorado: Election Lab (83 percent GOP win), FiveThirtyEight (69 percent GOP win), LEO (68 percent GOP win)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFb6NU1giRA
"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson
ernestTee

Re: Republican Senate

Post by ernestTee »

... first off, what's the big deal about a republican takeover ... after all both parties are the same, correct ..??..

- we have Never seen a State such as Arizona being sued by the DOJ for merely upholding issues of borders and immigration while we were under Republican Leadership ...

- we have Never seen our national debt absolutely spiraling out of control under Republican Leadership ...

- we have Never seen our Coal Powered Power Plants being routinely sued by the epa under Republicans ...

- we have Never seen our Dollar being devalued as rapidly as it has to date, under Republican Leadership ...

- we have NEVER seen a radical reject by the name of hussein under a Repulican Banner as he tries and succeeds at destroying American Prosperity for Domestic Citizens ...

... the list is long, but I believe I've made my point ...

... sooo, this is gonna be interesting, on a Nationwide basis. But I believe that it may come at a cost ... once our pied piper knows that he and his radical agenda are being rejected by the People, I believe that he's gonna go absolutely Nutts with his ink pen ...

... barak hussein is merely doing what he's described within his own books. As described within his own text, this degenerate absolutely Hates America and All that It stands for, and he despises Our Origins along with All American History.
And sadly, there's many that continue to buy into this radical inept interpretation of governing, particularly for the freebies and handouts. And hussein imo is going to play on this faction of followers to fulfill his dream of crashing America into the ground.

We have yet two years remaining on this term, and already we feel the extreme pinch of inflation at the Grocery Stores ... we see our Utility Rates climbing due to the endless epa lawsuits ... and sadly, we now know that We the American People are merely pawns onna chessboard of immigration and National Security ...

I Seriously believe that the damage done to date is quite extensive.

... as much as I long to Regain both Chambers of Congress, I do believe that the Constitution will continually be shredded with executive orders, which would leave Congress with little choice but to set new Standards with American History ...

I do foresee a Republican takeover shortly, and I also predict the Fight of Our Lives if we wish to totally reject hope n' change and the open immigration of democrat voters along with their ebola and ev68 ...
Vmax540

Post by Vmax540 »

Well said... earnestTee !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFb6NU1giRA
"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson
ernestTee

Post by ernestTee »

... whups I forget one there VMax ...

- ... we will NEVER hear a Republican tell us that 'we did Not build our own Biznesses" ...

... and with that said, I do Hope like heck that a Total Republican Takeover does in fact play out ... like I say, afterward we're gonna see an extreme tantrum with that pen and phone, but, it's time that we take it back. Period.

- Enough with turning our Military into some sorta post-60's freak idea of the peace corp ...

- Enough with telling us that the U.S.A. is the only reason that 3rd world nations exist today ...

- Enough with exposing Our Kids to Polio from illegal kids forcefully dispersed within Our Communities ...

- and lastly, ENOUGH with paying $4.50 for a pound of Ground Chuck, and Enough with watching our Grocery Bills double within 18 months ...

... and if We don't like to read or hear and of this I mention, then maybe mosie on over to another site to 'escape' all the FACTUAL Reality of todays gloom n' doom, and listen to yer stomachs growl while we PRETEND to ignore the TRUTH.

... Get Out There And Vote ... but DO NOT Vote for Yerselves, VOTE for Your Kids Futures, Vote for Your Senior Citizen Neighbors and Vote for Your Parents ...
ernestTee

Post by ernestTee »

... well, it's @11:15pm here on Election Night, and I've only one thing ta say -

... WAAAAAAAAAAAA - HOOOOOOOOOOOOO ...

... not quite the Absolute Thrill of 1994, but Hey Man We'll Take It ..!!!..

... it's amazing ... exactly 20 years ago, Tonight, my Gal and I sat up late watching the results, with tears rolling down our faces as America shut down Thee most Gun grabbin' administration and congress, ever ... I will Never forget the looks on the faces of foley and mitchell on that Patriotic Night ... Priceless ...

... this may sound cornie, but I cannot express how Gratified that I am, to be a part of Both of these Historic loser-dumping periods in time ... Sweet Land Of Liberty She Is ...

Thank You, America, for Flatly Rejecting totalitarianism ... You Da Nation ..!!..