SOLD: VMAX 4 for sale

Use this area to buy, sell, and trade your NEWER toys, parts and accessories!
tyler440

SOLD: VMAX 4 for sale

Post by tyler440 »

For Sale: 1993 Yamaha Vmax 4. located near shippenville, pa.

That's right vmax4 not just the run of the mill vmax 500 or 600. This one is a 750cc 4 cylinder, 2 stroke with 140 stock HP. Go from 0 - &*%! faster than anyone you know.

Sled has ~6000 miles on it. Runs like a dream. These motors are known to get well over 10k with no problem. Starts on the first 1/2 a pull. (like a sled with CLEAN, tuned carbs should)

Stock aluminum skis.

UPGRADED suspension out of a 03 viper, and nearly brand new camoplast ice ripper XT track, with ~256 premolded studs. I have between 600 and 700 miles on this setup, it works great! The track looks like brand new.

The seat was recovered at the beginning of last year but one of the decorative stitches was stitched too tight and the cover ripped. The sled overall has some bumps and bruises but it nothing major. Very reliable runner, that will get over 100mph on ice (not spinning) in very little time.

For more information on these sleds and their history and value, visit http://www.vmax4.com. NOT a good first sled.

Asking $1700 for it the way it sits, or $1100 with the stock suspension and a plain jane 121" track.

If interested text 814-229-1544 from 8-5 or call AFTER 5. You can also email tylerochs@hotmail.com

NO TRADES unless you have a 2001-2003 SRX 700

Thanks for looking!

My airbox is held on by one screw, not because Im lazy but because it is less weight!

Any questions or comments about this site itself can be directed to me at tylerochs@hotmail.com
mrviper700

Re: VMAX 4 for sale

Post by mrviper700 »

do you still have this sled for sale?
RPM-Technologies- 2 stroke engine performance
tyler440

Re: VMAX 4 for sale

Post by tyler440 »

no sorry that has been gone for about a year... ill update the post... its still my area tho, cant wait to maybe someday line up to it with the 01 srx that i bought with the money from it
My airbox is held on by one screw, not because Im lazy but because it is less weight!

Any questions or comments about this site itself can be directed to me at tylerochs@hotmail.com