something happen?

It is a major goal for us to please our visitors, and keep them coming back. Please use this area to tell us what you like or don't like, and what you would like to see next on VintageVmax.com! Even if you see a typo, we would like to know!
Bob Vehring

something happen?

Post by Bob Vehring »

I can't seem to stay logged, did check the little box. Makes me login every time
I also started a new thread yesterday in the Garage and posted a vid of us racing under Tylers, both don't show up for me.
Is it me or did something happen?
tyler440

Re: something happen?

Post by tyler440 »

yeah i noticed the same thing... i have to login every time now too... also the forum didnt load for me yesterday morning... not sure what is going on.....
i didnt change anything, im guessing the web hosting company is up to something... usually these kind of problems fix themselves, but if it keeps this crap up ill look into it....

its kind of like the power going out, generally the electric company knows they have a problem and they fix it asap... you can call them and tell them the power is out but they already know...
My airbox is held on by one screw, not because Im lazy but because it is less weight!

Any questions or comments about this site itself can be directed to me at tylerochs@hotmail.com
tyler440

Post by tyler440 »

i think i may have found a solution the the re-loggin in issue...

at the bottom right corner of this page you'll see a link that says "Delete all board cookies" Click that and then click yes. You will have to login one more time and then i should remember you... I hope... i havent actually tried it yet but i feel pretty sure it will work
My airbox is held on by one screw, not because Im lazy but because it is less weight!

Any questions or comments about this site itself can be directed to me at tylerochs@hotmail.com
tyler440

Post by tyler440 »

ok that doesnt work either!! but maybe it will work for you... i had when things break for no reason... might have to email the hosting company on this one and make them fix it. or install the latest version of the forum, but that really scares me because i run the risk of screwing something up and losing everything

Bob Vehring

Post by Bob Vehring »

Nope, didn't do it for me, Is everyone having this of just me
tyler440

Post by tyler440 »

i imagine if we both are having to do it everyone is :( i'll see what more i can find out about this issue....

floogy

Post by floogy »

Testing, testing... If it comes down to it, we'll help you upgrade in a way that ensures you don't lose anything.

Remember, the longer it's left, the more likely the current version is to be incompatible. :o
floogy

Post by floogy »

This forum has just been upgraded to the very latest stable version of phpBB.

I also tested and confirmed that the login issue is resolved, and that checking the box to "remember me" will now actually remember you across browser sessions (if cookies are enabled, of course).

:mrgreen: