Please help the KKK Rails to Trails Study !

Everyone loves to check out special events. This area is for posting about races, shows, swap meets, and basiclly any event you think others should know about!
Vmax540

Post by Vmax540 »

Please try to attend one of the meetings in order to show support for the use of your ATV, Snowmobile or Trail bike on the Knox, Kane, Kinzua rail bed ! Please see Chuck Schettler at Marienville or Clarion meeting to sign my petition or Email me and I will send you a copy to circulate and gather signatures !

The draft plan for the Knox Kane Rail Trail Feasibility Study is ready for public review. The plan can be downloaded at Knox Kane Rail Trail under Project Documents. Please note that this is a large file – probably the best way to download it is to right click on the document link and save it to your computer. Please let me know if you need any help downloading it. A series of public meetings are scheduled for next week as follows: PUBLIC NOTICE NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Counties of Clarion, Elk, Forest, and McKean have scheduled a series of public workshops to invite public input and comment on the feasibility study report for developing the Knox-Kane Rail Corridor into a multi-use trail. These workshops will be held at the following locations:August 16, 2011 – Clarion Holiday Inn, 45 Holiday Inn Rd, Clarion from 6 – 8 pmAugust 17, 2011 – Kane Middle School Auditorium, 400 West Hemlock Ave, Kane from 6 – 8 pmAugust 18, 2011 – Marienville Area Civic Association, MACA Drive, Marienville from 7:30 – 9:30 pm If you are unable to attend any of the public meetings, feel free to submit your comments to me by August 18, 2011. Also, feel free to share this information with neighbors and friends. Johnson, Mirmiran & Thompson, Inc.
“An Employee Owned Company”
Andrew A. Mears, RLA
Senior Associate
220 St. Charles Way, Suite 200
York, PA 17402
P. 717.741.6269
F. 717.741.9100
M. 717.891.9879
amears@jmt.com
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFb6NU1giRA
"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson