snow

Let us know what the riding is like in the area that you ride!
yammihammer

snow

Post by yammihammer »

:D I live in northern iowa tonight into monday morning the forcast is for 1-4 inches of snow. Wednesday round two, the forcast is 6+ inches. ive heard up to 12in may be possible. The new sleds are ready however the vmax is awaiting new cylinders.
chrisrider63

snow

Post by chrisrider63 »

The Max bottom end is sitting on my bench awaiting repair!!!!FU$#$##$#**%()_!!!!!!!! Come on crank seals. I hear we're to get 10 inches in windsor, ontairo, canada if my dad doesnt help with the crank seals i guess ill have to just take out his sled too bad.
yammihammer

Post by yammihammer »

did you find crank seals for yours? im waiting for both cylinders to get replated with nikisel then should be good to go we got 15 in wednesday ithe same storm that hit us hammered you guys was a good one huh
chrisrider63

hi

Post by chrisrider63 »

No we didnt get any im in windsor ontario, i got crank seals now just have to put it together now. how much did it cost you to renikasel cylinders that must have been pricey
yammihammer

Post by yammihammer »

175 per cylinder the nikel was coming off above intake ports and there was a million tiny pits in each cylinder i have a spare motor but the cylinders are shot in that i looked on ebay but what if i got some the way mine are sometimes you just cant win.
chrisrider63

yo

Post by chrisrider63 »

Ya I guess so lol, what it you just got some with steel sleeves on them??
onebun

Post by onebun »

chris got another 8 inches of snow up here! total a 16 in and a bit need to find a snow blower forum so i can fix mine!!!getting sick of shoveling already minus 16 tonight need more cold weather to make ice before we get to much snow!
chrisrider63

yo

Post by chrisrider63 »

We havent got any really, story of my life.....
yammihammer

Post by yammihammer »

i wish they were cast then i could bore them. im ready to get it runnin rip up some of this snow well i gotta go chat with ya later