Just checkin

Get your questions answered here! Also be courteous and answer any you may know. Its a give and take kinda thing, we think you'll enjoy!
Bob Vehring

Just checkin

Post by Bob Vehring »

is this still working/
tyler440

Re: Just checkin

Post by tyler440 »

should be fully functional... if you see anything that isnt let me know... i sold my '01 srx a few months ago so i think i might have a new spark of interest in 540's. my '84 is smashed up from trying to win the race on the first lap... so im back here to get a refresher on all the stuff i have forgotten over the years... no more racing here in NW PA that i know of, so im going to probably make a custom no frills, trail rider
My airbox is held on by one screw, not because Im lazy but because it is less weight!

Any questions or comments about this site itself can be directed to me at tylerochs@hotmail.com
Bob Vehring

Re: Just checkin

Post by Bob Vehring »

Good we need to pump some life into this place I took the xtra 10 skid out of mine built a skid just for drags out of a Pol 400, hac 15 wheels in it and is 16 lb's lighter the the 10 in one also tied down the ft end and have just been using it for grass drags. I 500 ft it has been beating my kids VM4 with PSI pipes, anything longer and he gets me. Probably not going to change it back for winter riding still have the SRV and ElTigre to ride down here and the others up north