1987 V-Max for sale

Use this area to buy and sell your vintage sleds and parts!
VMAXFAN

1987 V-Max for sale

Post by VMAXFAN »

I have a fully restored 1987 V-Max for sale. This was a three year project that included replacing all bearings, motor and crank rebuild, powder coating of skis and other parts. The hood was repainted by Metro Auto Body. The decals were reproduced by Quick Signs of Green Bay. Windshield replaced. Original seat is in good condition. Cylinders re-chromed by U.S Chrome in Fondulac, WI. Crankshaft rebuilt and balanced. All plastic parts were cleaned and repainted. New stainless steel fasteners, grade 8 fasteners, fuel and oil lines. Exhaust pipes primed and painted. Carbs rebuilt. New slides, idler wheels, gold anodized aluminum slide rails are polished and look awesome. Original Yamaha tool kit, new belt and spare belt. Two totes of spare parts are included. Spare hood also included. Complete service manual included. Complete three ring binder with all receipts included. The parts were purchased from Team Motorsports in DePere, Wisconsin and also Dennis Kirk. New Comet 108-EXP clutch. Lights all work, handlebar warmers do not work, I believe the coil needs replacing. This is a near perfect V-Max for someone willing to take care of it and be proud of it as I am. Just look at the pictures. I do not need the money but would like the extra space in my garage. I am into restoring golf carts now. I see 1986-1987 V-max sleds in this condition going for around $2500. Price is negotiable but must be reasonable. I can be reached anytime at: (920)680-2170. Text is fine or just call me. I am located in Pulaski, Wisconsin about 15 minutes west of Green Bay. Thank you,

Tony LaPerriere
Attachments
IMG_0455.JPG
IMG_0467.JPG
IMG_0470.JPG
IMG_0465.JPG
IMG_0456.JPG
IMG_0464.JPG
VMAXFAN

Re: 1987 V-Max for sale

Post by VMAXFAN »

Sled is Sold, Thanks.