Winter Strom in Thumb of Michigan

Let us know what the riding is like in the area that you ride!
WolverineVmax540

Winter Strom in Thumb of Michigan

Post by WolverineVmax540 »

For anyone in the Thumb area of Michigan or planning a trip over here we have 12 inches or plus :D . Do not know what trails look like because the report has not been updated yet and I have not finished getting my sleds running to hit the trails yet :( . So snow amounts are just what I have at my house and have heard on the news. If anyone is interested the website with the trail report is
thumbsupsnowmobileclub.org
More snow is in the forecast for Sunday :D . I hope to hit the trails late this weekend or early next if I am able to get my second sled fixed. Hope there is snow where everyone is, and hope those Vmax's are getting use.
See you on the trails!
agfirecat

first ride

Post by agfirecat »

Finally got my first ride in yesterday we got about 8 inches of suggary snow out of that storm.got out of work early. wot home and the roads were not plowed did about 50 miles of sweet road riding on the vmax.and it was awsome .I love my vmax it is a blast. now we are suppose to get blasted again on sunday.now im on 2 weeks vacation with nothing to do but ride. :twisted:
WolverineVmax540

Post by WolverineVmax540 »

Finally got out on the trails yesterday. The Vmax ran perfect, as good or better than my buddy's Arctic Cat 700 Crossfire. The trail from Sandusky to Deckerville was pretty bumpy because it has not been groomed yet. The trail from Deckerville goint to the east was great!! :!: On our way back we ran into the groomers and then the trails were even better than before. :lol: I hope to get out again sometime in the next week or two, but it is raining today and there is more rain in the forcast. I do not know how good the trails will hold up. :(
See you on the trails!
chrisrider63

snow

Post by chrisrider63 »

Ya the snow is awesome, i was out all day lots of good "road riding" as the last reply said.