1983 Vmax For Sale in Binghamton NY

Use this area to buy and sell your vintage sleds and parts!
OssaPhil

1983 Vmax For Sale in Binghamton NY

Post by OssaPhil »

Up for sale is a 1983 Yamaha VMAX 540. The is the first year for this model. Vin# 8U9000161. The sled runs very good. It has 42xx original miles on it.Since black friday I had not started the sled in about four years. I turned the gas on and after five pulls she came back to life and runs great. I put the sled to sleep the correct way and she woke up from her sleep with no problems or starting fluid. The rear suspension is currently out of the sled and needs to be reinstalled. I removed it to replace bad wheels bearings which I have done. I don't use this sled anymore and it would be a great sled for a collector or someone who wants a nice older sled. The seat has the rear seems pulling out as shown in the photos. I am pretty sure it can be swen back and look just fine. The headlight is stuck in the up position and with a little work can be fixed to flip up and down as it should. Please give me a call with questions. Thanks Phil 585-298-1959 Sled is located in Binghamton NY.

There is a box of spare parts that go with as well. Headlight shell, front shocks, rubber nose, and other electrical parts.

I may consider trades of Old air cooled trials motorcycles.I mostly collect and ride Vintage trials motorcycles. So one of these on trade I may consider. If you have a old Air cooled motorcycle that you would want to trade let me know. The worst I can so is No Thank You.

My Price is $900
Attachments
DSCF0129.JPG
DSCF0132.JPG
DSCF0124.JPG