extra bolt holes

Get your questions answered here! Also be courteous and answer any you may know. Its a give and take kinda thing, we think you'll enjoy!

extra bolt holes

Post by Guest »

on the bottom of the running boards near the back are some kind of mounts with holes in them. my guess is you can adjust the back of the rear suspension and this is where it would go.....am i correct ? 81 srx
tyler440

Post by tyler440 »

sounds like a good guess..... but it also sounds like something someone modified... unless i am not picking up what your putting down, mine doesnt have ne thing like that
My airbox is held on by one screw, not because Im lazy but because it is less weight!

Any questions or comments about this site itself can be directed to me at tylerochs@hotmail.com
vmax-540

Post by vmax-540 »

It is hard to understand what you mean , could you show a picture of it,the only bracket that mine has is the one for the rear suspension mount, maybe someone changed the rear suspension or something! :?: Image
JEFFERY M FOURNIER

SLEDS
83 VMAX 540
81 SRX 440
8R9SRX

Post by 8R9SRX »

shoot, i dont have any way to post pics, but the mounts look stock . right now the back part of the rear suspension is not using these holes. it mounts to some holes just above these other mounts. looks like if i could use the other holes it would raise the suspension in the rear...