arctic cat secondary

Get your questions answered here! Also be courteous and answer any you may know. Its a give and take kinda thing, we think you'll enjoy!
vmax-540

arctic cat secondary

Post by vmax-540 »

I think that any of the cat secondarys with the exception of maybe the big twins will work.But you will have to change the jackshaft on you SRX because the cat and polaris have a 1" shaft with a keyway and your SRX has a spinded shaft, the shaft you need is getting hard to come by but i think that HIGH PERFORMANCE ENGINERING may be able to help you out. If not a machine shop should be able to make one for you. I have a polaris secondary and 108EXP on my 83 VMAX and it made a huge differance in performance. There is one other thing that you can try and that is to put a new Yamaha reverse cam secondary on because it will slide right on your jackshaft on the SRX . I had a 99 VMAX 700 that I was working on and the secondary slide right on my 81 SRX so this winter I am going to try one on my SRX with a 108c and see what I can do with it. Yamaha has a lot of helixs and springs for them and so does the aftermarkets so we should be able to find something that will work. :D :D Image