1981 SRX and HUGE LOT OF PARTS

Use this area to buy and sell your vintage sleds and parts!
tommyb

1981 SRX and HUGE LOT OF PARTS

Post by tommyb »

I have for sale a 1981 SRX project sled, it ran when I got it, and I took the roundslide carbs off to attempt to fit flatslides. The previous owner disabled the oil pump so it uses mixed gas. I am including an extra track, rebuilt rear suspension with a NOS YAMAHA rear shock and all new bearings and the carbs that came with it. It is in good condition and I would like to get $500 for it. I will attach pictures tonight for viewing.

I also have a huge inventory of parts that I have collected over the years part of this inventory is an entire SRX I got in NY which was in pieces, THe rest are bits and pieces I got from tearing down 2 or 3 basketcases over the years and saving the good parts. Tunnels, 3 hoods repaired and painted, bulkhead, gas tanks, drivetrain, carbs, clutches, body parts, a pair of front shocks like brand new, 2 motors, way too many parts to inventory and list individually. I would like to get $500 for this huge lot of parts.

If someone is willing to take everything I would let it go for $750 as I am selling my farm and no longer will have the space for this. My loss is someone's gain!

All of this is located 45 min North of Minneapolis MN

Thanks for Looking!

Tom
tommyb

Re: 1981 SRX and HUGE LOT OF PARTS

Post by tommyb »

Here are 5 pictures of the SRX

Also included with the lot of parts are exhaust pipes, various side panels, belly pan (aluminum), rear suspension parts and many more I cannot remember.
Attachments
007.JPG
006.JPG
005.JPG
004.JPG
003.JPG
krau911

Post by krau911 »

Still available? please reply asap as I have a transporter going your way soon

Karl
tommyb

Post by tommyb »

Yes everything is still available send me a message at tbrody1965@gmail.com and we can talk details.
I will send a PM as well.
Tom
vmaxkid

Post by vmaxkid »

still avalible
Duke700

Post by Duke700 »

Wish I didn't live in Chicago or I would drive over and pick that thing up. Do you have the air box for it. You must have to do some modifications to the airbox to switch the carbs around?
kawasaki

Post by kawasaki »

Hey Vmaxkid... don't know how you figure it is still available??? Purchased the sled and parts two weeks ago. Just giving you guys a "heads up". Tory
Vmax540

Post by Vmax540 »

kawasaki wrote:Hey Vmaxkid... don't know how you figure it is still available??? Purchased the sled and parts two weeks ago. Just giving you guys a "heads up". Tory
Probably forgot the question mark..... So, Tory how is the sled ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFb6NU1giRA
"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson
tommyb

Post by tommyb »

Everything is SOLD sorry for the lapse in notice.

Tom