What the

Get your questions answered here! Also be courteous and answer any you may know. Its a give and take kinda thing, we think you'll enjoy!
Bob Vehring

What the

Post by Bob Vehring »

Hell size is that weird gas line Yami uses on these, and WHY? I wanted to throw on the carbs from my SRV and just try them.
1/4 in thats on every other sled I own won't fit and I guess it goes back to the same size on the pump. and would guess to the tank. Do I have to put a new tank in this thing to get to normal size :)
opsled

Re: What the

Post by opsled »

It's metric Bob, just like every other thing on a Yamaha. I only use OEM line on all of mine. Tryed other stuff, never happy with any of it in any way and will never use anything else again.

opsled
Bob Vehring

Re: What the

Post by Bob Vehring »

Mourning Phil, I do have to say the grey fuel line is very nice, not sure if my SRV had that when it was a single carb, but it doesn;t have it now. I just would like to get it where I can have it the same as everything else I have.
I did have the fuel overflow issue last year, pretty much trashed a trip up north.
On the carbs, which have alot of work done to them, I have on my SRV, I have the needle and seat with the little round ball sealing them rather then a needle and seat. I think there call Groose Jet. any how, I wanted to switch carbs, and see if that stopped the leak. I also want to get rid of the PJ carbs. You really don't think I can remember to shut the damn fuel off each time I stop do you :oops:
BTW Regan stocks the 1/4 in line we use on karts, it lives well with 100 alky, it still dries up after a while and gets hard but theres always a hundred ft rool hanging on the wall.