1987 V-Max Decal Set

Use this area to buy and sell your vintage sleds and parts!
VMAXFAN

1987 V-Max Decal Set

Post by VMAXFAN »

Just wondering if anyone needs a decal set for the '87 V-Max. My vinyl shop just got them done. Color is very close to original. Hard to tell the difference.Very good reproductions. I didn't get them installed on the sled yet. Will post when done. They have a $35 minimum order so probably best to get the entire set. I can figure a price if anyone is interested. Thanks !
killerklown

Re: 1987 V-Max Decal Set

Post by killerklown »

may as well let us know the cost.
smoknbs

Post by smoknbs »

Yes how much for a complete set . and does that include the windshield lettering thanks
VMAXFAN

Post by VMAXFAN »

Ok guys, sorry for the delay. Had a death in the family.

The 1987 V-Max decal kit can be purchased from "Quicksigns" in Green Bay, Wisconsin. (920)494-4226.
The manager is Todd Piontek. The person that did my graphics is: Nicole Vandenbranden.
I paid $232.00 which included the "scanning" and cleaning up of my old decals. I think to print the kit it will be around $150.00 plus shipping. They are very nice, NON - REFLECTIVE vinyl. Just a tad "golder" than the originals but they look great.
Kit does NOT include the windshield decal. I got my windshield decal from Gary @ Vinyl Graphics Unlimited in Shippenville, PA.
The kit does not have the warning decal on the dash (1-9). Also, there is no "Tread lightly" decal for the right side tunnel.
The tunnel decals are not "cut" like in the photo. There are one piece. There is a small V-Max decal for the left front hood as well as two V-Max decals for the side covers. I am attaching a "proof" of the decals that they sent me. Ignore the decal in the lower right corner, it's for my wife's XLV.
The decals are saved under my name at the sign shop: "Tony LaPerriere" or "V-MAX". I'm not looking to make any money on these decals, I just want to see the Vintage V-Max restored and looking good ! Thanks and have a great holiday season.
Attachments
1987 V-Max Decals
1987 V-Max Decals
killerklown

Post by killerklown »

post some pics when you get them on...