1990 Vmax!!

Get your questions answered here! Also be courteous and answer any you may know. Its a give and take kinda thing, we think you'll enjoy!
vmax-540

1990 Vmax!!

Post by vmax-540 »

Here are a couple of pictures that I found on Kijiji there of a1990 Vmax. I am pretty sure that is is a costum paint job ,but pretty cool any way!!

JEFFERY M FOURNIER

SLEDS
83 VMAX 540
81 SRX 440
91 Vmax sled

Southern Ontario

Post by 91 Vmax sled »

Yes it is, as I went to buy it for a part sled but it was just sold before I got ahold of the guy. He got between $750 to $800 for it. The guy that bought it then put it on the site right away again for $1200 as the owner told him someone else wanted to buy it. So I guess the guy thought he could make a quick buck off of it.

The father said he painted it all Blue as that is what his son wanted and had too put some more parts into it. He had a write up on the parts that he added. The seat is also different as well as the 90's are not like the seat that is on it. The guy did do a good job on it but he did say he had some issues with it. It looks nothing like the 90's look like in colour or seat design.

I know the guy that bought it was still trying to sell it as it was in Southern Ontario, Canada
Keep on Sledding, Mild to Wild
Vmax540

Post by Vmax540 »

Wow...... what is that white stuff under the sled...... :( A custom paint job always hides the correct year unless you see the vin# but, it looks good. As always to our brothers from the north we here at V.V. are always looking for Brochures, pictures, specifications, Vin#'s, changes or any information from the 88-91 models.

Thanks for any help !
Chuck Schettler
734 Huefner Spring Road
Shippenville Pa. 16254
chkinetics@csonline.net
W 814 226-1595 M-F 7am-2pm Eastern time
H 814 354-2687 Eve/Wknds.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFb6NU1giRA
"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson
chrisrider63

yo

Post by chrisrider63 »

What a shame, that paint job makes it look like a smarf puked on it.
tyler440

Post by tyler440 »

oh i dont know i think it looks alright....
My airbox is held on by one screw, not because Im lazy but because it is less weight!

Any questions or comments about this site itself can be directed to me at tylerochs@hotmail.com
yammihammer

Post by yammihammer »

I agree with tyler i kind of like it. Something a little diff.