liquidating entire inventory

Use this area to buy and sell your vintage sleds and parts!
srxvmax50

liquidating entire inventory

Post by srxvmax50 »

Hello everyone. I have made the difficult decision to sell my entire inventory of VMAX parts. I have 4 or 5 chassis, 1984 thru 1987. Suspensions, including shocks, wheels, etc. Good hoods and panels. ski's and struts, including new strut shocks for the front. Under the hood parts incl. pipes, heads, cyls. several complete cases and pistons, etc., some NOS. Clutches, t-c's, chaincases and gears. J-shafts, carbs, both tors and non tors. Fuel shutoffs, handlebars and controls, fuel tanks,etc-etc. This is a lot sale not piecing. Bring a good sized trailer. You will not be dissapointed, as I have everything and more to rebuild a fine VMAX. Price is cash $2000.00 FIRM. (I just lost about a thousand bucks, but hey, your gain.) Thanks, M J Daly.
Vmax540

Post by Vmax540 »

Sounds interesting..... maybe I'll have to talk to Tyler.... do everyone a favor and provide some pictures and your contact information. I'd love to have the Vin#'s on the Rt. side of the tunnels or above the water pump assemblies for the web site reference list ! Pm me, Thank you Chuck S.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFb6NU1giRA
"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson
sledhead1940

i need some front suspension parts

Post by sledhead1940 »

I need the recoil side front suspensions siccor arms and ski mount let me know