1982 SRX 500 FOR SALE

Use this area to buy and sell your vintage sleds and parts!
CircleMGYTKit

1982 SRX 500 FOR SALE

Post by CircleMGYTKit »

1982 SRX 500 all correct 8R9 parts. Rebuilt engine,correct carbs,seat,exhaust and cylinders. Numbers match runs good, great shape. $20,000 NO track kickers NO trades, NO picture collectors. NO shipping unless you take care of it. I will get some pics up soon. (920)776-1802 Thanks Jason
CircleMGYTKit

Post by CircleMGYTKit »

There is a picture of the sled that i have for sale in the Models section of this website. It is the seventh one down on the page. The one sitting on the blacktop.
Thanks Jason
tyler440

Post by tyler440 »

your not saying that the picture on this site is your sled are you???
My airbox is held on by one screw, not because Im lazy but because it is less weight!

Any questions or comments about this site itself can be directed to me at tylerochs@hotmail.com
CircleMGYTKit

Post by CircleMGYTKit »

If that was a picture sent in by Jon B ? Than yes that is the sled i have for sale. I have that same picture of my sled in my file. Jon sent me that picture of the sled before i bought it from him to show me the restoration progress.
Thanks Jason
tyler440

Post by tyler440 »

yes that picture was sent by Jon, i didnt realize he sold that sled
My airbox is held on by one screw, not because Im lazy but because it is less weight!

Any questions or comments about this site itself can be directed to me at tylerochs@hotmail.com