84 "stock" racer

Use this area to post pictures of your current restoration, modification, or collaboration.
tyler440

84 "stock" racer

Post by tyler440 »

making its first time appearance on vintagevmax.com is MY sled.... in race trim... oh and sneaking in there in the background is my 94 vmax4, with a proaction plus...

My airbox is held on by one screw, not because Im lazy but because it is less weight!

Any questions or comments about this site itself can be directed to me at tylerochs@hotmail.com
tyler440

Re: 84 "stock" racer

Post by tyler440 »

its really nothing special compared to what some of you guys have... but its function over form for me.. especially in race trim...
My airbox is held on by one screw, not because Im lazy but because it is less weight!

Any questions or comments about this site itself can be directed to me at tylerochs@hotmail.com
Bob Vehring

Post by Bob Vehring »

Sled is lookin good buddy, but don't forget the important stuff. Walk threw the pits at a USSA event and every trailer has serious excersise equipment out side the trailer for the drivers to warm up on. I'm thinking, 25 push ups, 75 Jumping jacks, squats, lots and lots of squats, :lol:
tyler440

Post by tyler440 »

yeah well thats another thing... i think its a little too late to start training... im just gonna have to hope i can hold on long enough hahaha

EDIT: oh i guess your saying to stretch... yeah, check... this will be exciting

Bob Vehring

Post by Bob Vehring »

no callin in sick to work on Monday

Regan left yesterday to pick up a tube chassis in Detroit, hopefully were ready in a couple weeks for the USSA race in Plymouth, now you know why the VM engine isn't getting done
DoubleClutch

Post by DoubleClutch »

Allready have ache's and pain's what's a few more! I am thinking they will be 5 lap heats and maybe a 8 or 10 feature so it wont be to bad i hope!
DoubleClutch

Post by DoubleClutch »

Hay glad to finally meet you guys and had a great time and have a trophy to prove it!! Man my arm's are sore! Ok time to get the sled ready for next month :D
Bob Vehring

Post by Bob Vehring »

ok so who won?
DoubleClutch

Post by DoubleClutch »

I won and tyler won and trophy.
Here is posting on there site and the results of the races.
They messed up and have me as 2nd in Vintage 0-340 IFS class cause theymessed up and had the wrong guy in my class and put me in vintage Leaf spring 0-340 class.
http://www.sharonspeedway.com/?p=472
Bob Vehring

Post by Bob Vehring »

Congradulations guys, looks like you had a blast