Anyone going to Youngsville Pa. show & Swap ?

Get your questions answered here! Also be courteous and answer any you may know. Its a give and take kinda thing, we think you'll enjoy!
Vmax540

Anyone going to Youngsville Pa. show & Swap ?

Post by Vmax540 »

Would love to see some of the V.V. guys there ! ? !

Vintage Vmax will be there with sleds and parts !

Event: Youngsville Corn Festival sled show and swap meet.
Location: Island Park, Youngsville, Pa Date: Aug 20, 2011 Time: 9 AM
Youngsville Corn Festival 2011 Open sled show and swap. Set-up starts anytime after 8am. Judging will start at 12 noon. Trophies awarded around 3pm. Classes still being organized. This is an open show anything sleds is welcome. Several local dealers will have new and used product on display. Swap open to anything snowmobile related. Come join us for a day of fun in downtown Youngsville, Pa 16371
Other things to do on Saturday include Parade/Flyover at 10:15am,Motorcycle cruise-in at 12noon,Petting zoo/pony rides,Corn eating contest,Corn Hole tourny and so much more!!! Visit http://www.youngsvillepa.org for Cornfest details.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFb6NU1giRA
"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson
DoubleClutch

Re: Anyone going to Youngsville Pa. show & Swap ?

Post by DoubleClutch »

I'm going to try and make it. I am going to bring a 86 Phazer to sell. if It doesnt sell I will be needing some parts to get it running so bring cdi, startor and coil.
DoubleClutch

Re: Anyone going to Youngsville Pa. show & Swap ?

Post by DoubleClutch »

Thanks Vmax540 for the help on tracing down the problem on the phazer!! Going to start looking for a CDI and will start putting the long track I got from yo in! Once I get it fired up and tuned it will be for sale (maybe)!!!