all new 140hp 650cc twin- 85 vmax sled

Use this area to buy and sell your vintage sleds and parts!
tafil racing

all new 140hp 650cc twin- 85 vmax sled

Post by tafil racing »

i was almost done with this asphalt sled when a good friend sold me his race sled. so now im selling everything that i have to finish this very cool vintage srx race sled for asphalt-ice-grass. what i have is a complete motor from doc fang racing. i met the guys at there shop after a race and they make a pass for me and we pulled everything out of there sled. the motor has 4 passes on it on grass 500ft i have the 540 witch is a 650cc now with stock 650 slugs for a cat. they do there motors so you can get parts of the shelf. this motor is 15.5 to 1 motor it need 114 race gas. its all new everything polished rods crank pistons full ported comes with coils. srx ign. 38mm carbs. race chitchs. custom made pipes. tune key setup i got everything straight out of there sled so i had it all that works NO ?? on tuning. i have a vmax chassis i made side panels to look like the81 srx with vinyl. it has a nice seat hood small crack all you will need to finish sled is a skid. skis. selling all of it for only $2,200.00 616-291-4199