ErnestTee "Corrects" Mark Levin ..??..

A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have.
ernestTee

ErnestTee "Corrects" Mark Levin ..??..

Post by ernestTee »

... Yes Indeed, ole eTee caught Mr Mark Levin inna bit of a hypocrisy ... and ole eTee actually called the Levin Show to get the record straight ...

... for those who aren't aware, Mr Mark Levin is a top syndicated Conservative Talk Show Host with Extreme Top credentials regarding American History as well as being a true Wizard with the Fundamentals of The Constitution ...

... Levin also campaigned Heavily for Reagan in 1980, later serving under the Reagan Administration as well ...

... Mr Levin is also an extreme critic of Donald Trump Supporters, and Levin has a nasty habit of bashin' the snot outta anyone that speaks with any amount of Praise towards The Donald ... typically Levin resorts to rippin' in with Trumps theory of Tariffs on cheap imports, and once any Trump Supporter calls into Levins Show the caller is then subjected to an extreme bashing as to Trumps opinions of tariffs ...

... according to Levin, there has NEVER before in History been any Economic Growth thru Tariffs ... Never ... well this is according to Levin ...

... but alas, in all actuality Ronald Reagan used stiff high tariffs against the Japanese during the early 1980's, in order to allow our own Domestic Manufacturers to rebuild and restructure after being decimated thru ridiculous epa standards laid down by none other than loser jimmy carter ... carters ideas of regulation via the clean air act was instrumental toward bringing about the huge Recession of 1980 thru 1984, and these same regs nearly wiped out our own Big Three Auto Manufacturers of Detroit ...

... Reagan also backed Harley Davidson with assistance toward a massive lawsuit laid down by Harley against the Japanese Cycle Manufacturers as well ... this is why we have no 750 Hondas and Kawi's from 1984 thru 1985, the lawsuit was a temporary success for HD and the Jap Mfrs' were subject to massive tariffs on any Bike with displacements of 750cc's and over ... this is why we have CB700's and KZ700's during the times that I mentioned, the Japanese merely dropped the displacements to 700cc to duck under the stiff tariffs ...

... anyhow, these Tariffs allowed HD to rebuild and restructure at a critical time of actual HD Ownership ... Hrley had been run into the ground by amf during the 1970's, and The Davidsons were able to do a buy-back in order to resurrect the HD Name ... HD was being obliterated is Sales by the Japanese, and at this same time Honda Kawasaki and Yamaha were quickly developing Their own refined version of the noted V-Twin Motor configuration ...

... and within His first Term Reagan then was able to coerce the Jap Auto Manufacturers to sign an agreement as to quotas on the actual number of Jap Auto's imported ... Reagan then stripped away the ridiculous epa regs which were Very prematurely JAMMED down the throats, and with a total repeal of carters epa regs The Big Three were again allowed to concentrate with once again producing a Quality Vehicle ... those stiff regs I mention mandated alllll sorts of crazy insane demands on the Manufacturers in an attempt to force technology that just wasn't there at the time ...

... sooooo, while Mr Mark Levin has been mistakenly claiming that NEVER before have tariffs been used in order to enhance U.S. economic growth, I ernestTee caught Levin with a slight oversight as to The Works of Levins most Favorite American President ...

... I'm sooooo Proud ... lol ...
ernestTee

Re: ErnestTee "Corrects" Mark Levin ..??..

Post by ernestTee »

... whups I made a mistake with my babble above ...

... I had mentioned that Tariffs on the Bikes were applied on anything 750cc's and up ... the actual verbiage at that time however was to include any Bike "over" 700cc's ... awe heck I was close ...

... anyhow, here's a brief archived news brief on the subject -

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/chat/3415764/posts

... bottom line is, Tariffs have in Fact been used Successfully within our own Economic History, and most importantly Tariffs have been used as a means of reviving our Domestic Industrialization "after" liberal attempts of snuffing out our own Domestic Growth ...
ernestTee

Re: ErnestTee "Corrects" Mark Levin ..??..

Post by ernestTee »

... good grief, I dunno if any of You have attempted to listen in with levin as of late, but with tonights show airing Wed 8/24 I can't handle it any longer ...

... never again levin, yer whining about Trump is too much ... barak oba-mao laughs his azz off regarding the division that you dictate nightly ...

... if any of You feel the same way I urge You to phone Your local radio station and voice a complaint ... don't be rude with any comments, just merely explain that there are far more topics of challenge that seem to be in need of attention ... and if You tune out for the three long hours of public whine then do mention this as well ...

... I now tune out and I've submitted a civilized and polite email and phone call to my local station, requesting any consideration toward a change of format during levins current time slot ... there is no difference from levins dialect verse any liberal media buzz, and I won't listen to it.

... in the meantime, mark levin does Not present truthful matter within his shows, case in point the Tariff matter which I've explained ...

... I can't possibly acknowledge any credit toward levin when he doesn't even remember the works of his own past Boss.