ernestTee's Hypocrisy Corner ...

A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have.
ernestTee

ernestTee's Hypocrisy Corner ...

Post by ernestTee »

... make No doubt about it, we now live within an Extreme World of utter Hypocrisy which began a little over eight years from date ...

... and Yes, it is my Keen observation that one certain political mindset is the culprit ... and with my statement I infer that this would be the alleged "politically correct" mind-less-set at the wheel of our vehicle as it nears driving off the cliff ...

... so let's take a look into some of these hypocrisies that I talk about -

... fast food workers "need" $15 per hour ... uuhhhh, I thought we were all s'posed to be eatin' carrot sticks and broccoli to begin with ... why do we need fast food in the first place, let's ditch mickie dee's and be done with this argument once and for all.

Let's face it - ... these fast food workers are waaaayyy too blind to realize that they'll likely double their incomes with a raise in m/w, and forfeit their freebie healthcare subsidies, therefore "increasing" their own individual tax burden ...

... these people lack the due diligence to realize that higer pay equals higher tax burden.

... and, speaking of tax burden, here's another hypocrisy from one side of the aisle - ... we need even Further regulations to ensure that All Biz pays Their alleged "fair share" of taxes ...

... if any of you are of this same mindset, I gotta ask this - ... when is the last time that any of you claimed yer online purchases on yer own tax return ...

... my how I just Luv to pint out the flawed mindset of the liberal agenda today ... yet rather than drag out my post here I'll leave it at that for now, and drop in from time to time to add more ... there's Far too many examples to mention within one mere post anyhows ...
ernestTee

Re: ernestTee's Hypocrisy Corner ...

Post by ernestTee »

Vmax540

Post by Vmax540 »

"they'll likely double their incomes with a raise in m/w, and forfeit their freebie healthcare subsidies, therefore "increasing" their own individual tax burden ..."

I'll bet, they will simply work less hours... half as much to be exact...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFb6NU1giRA
"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson
ernestTee

Post by ernestTee »