ernesTee's 2015 Economic Briefer ...

A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have.
ernestTee

ernesTee's 2015 Economic Briefer ...

Post by ernestTee »

... before I begin my usual rant I gotta comment on gannetts opening sentence with this article linked below ...

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/per ... /23287085/

... "Mortgage lenders started spring cleaning early this year, as they repossessed 23% more properties last month than they had in January 2014."

... what's the deal here, are Mortgage Lenders supposed to send care packages when folks can't make payments as stipulated within a contract ..??.. those rotten Banks, they actually expect people to pay them back ...

... maybe someone should tell usatoday that their boy has been cuttin' them greedy Banks 0% big bucks for the past seven years ... well not all of the $83,000,000,000.00 per month goes to the Banks, much of it goes right back to the feds so's they can monetize king husseins' astronomical $1,000,000.00 per minute borrowing habit ...

... ... ahh yes the liberal mindset, never ceases to amaze me ...

... hey anyhow, if we look into that article we see huge numbers of foreclosures again ... hittin' hard in the same exact Areas that began the mess in '07 and well into '08 ... usatoday says it isn't foreclosures tho, but rather 'spring cleaning process' by the Lenders ... un-real.

... and, manufacturing numbers hit the sixth month of decline, yet have No fear cuz wall street just party's away ...

... ernestTee's Economic Forecast for 2015 ..??.. severe and frequent insane spending with record low GDP growth along with 40mph hot air blasts stemming from Washington ac/DC will make for some turbulent travel this year imo ...

... never forget these words - ... "white folks greed runs a world in need" ...

... seems to me that a certain "someone" apparently isn't all too happy that we tossed out his majorities in the House and Senate ... ... ... hold on tight Folks, we're goin' into round #2) of the "new norm", and many of us are within his sights ...

... Good Luck to us All ...