State of The Union Excuse ...

A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have.
ernestTee

State of The Union Excuse ...

Post by ernestTee »

... okay, the moment we've All been waiting for ... we focus on tonights address to The Nation from our wrecking ball in Chief ...

... what will we hear, what can we expect ... I'm looking into my crystal ball ... I see johnny kerry skipping barefoot thru a field hand in hand with james taylor as they pledge to unite the polar bears and penguins ...

... oh wait that was last weeks show, my bad ...

... the clouds are thinng and I see the address ... the crazy rooster takes credit for the sunrise, and I see he makes even more insane requests to bury the TaxPayers even further in debt ... I see demands for yet more Taxpayer handouts for those that do not contribute to Society ... I see even more lust for stealing Money and Resources from those who've earned it ... I see a dead-horse still being beaten, the horses name is global warming and the beatin' stick is renewable unaffordable energy ... and I see a furthering of our fast tracked mayday spiraling crash into insolvency ...

... huh, same stuff different day ... just another rerun from the past six seasons ...
rminier

Re: State of The Union Excuse ...

Post by rminier »

WHAT??? Everything is so much BETTER now...what are you thinkin'?? No, I didn't waste my time watching, just goin' by the news accounts today. I, for one, certainly have a warm, fuzzy feeling from the pep talk dribbling down from on high about how much better the middle-class is now. I used to think I was middle-class, but it's starting to feel kinda like what Siberian Russia must feel like.
Thanks, your posts always add to my day. Good stuff!
75 Sno Jet Astro SS, 79 Kawasaki Invader 440, 82 Blizzard 9500, 83 Yamaha Vmax, 97 Ski Doo MXZ 670.
Vmax540

Post by Vmax540 »

I agree, ErnestTee missed his calling... stand up comedy... but, then what b.h.o. is doing is no laughing matter.

The National debt in 2008 was 9 trillion, today it is 18.1 trillion http://www.usdebtclock.org/ "adding $4 trillion in debt is irresponsible and "unpatriotic" b.h.o.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kuTG19 ... l=84359240

B.T.W. Jefferson believed that a big federal government was the greatest threat to individual liberty.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFb6NU1giRA
"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson
rminier

Post by rminier »

Thomas Jefferson...oh, my...how we could benefit from his presence today! Astonishing to think how the founding fathers compromised on their differences and formed a " More Perfect Union". Certainly they were all human, with various character flaws, as we all have...but what a stark contrast to what "leadership" we have today. What happened? Are there any true "statesmen" left that concern themselves with anything beyond the next election? I have to hope there are a few....
75 Sno Jet Astro SS, 79 Kawasaki Invader 440, 82 Blizzard 9500, 83 Yamaha Vmax, 97 Ski Doo MXZ 670.
Vmax540

Post by Vmax540 »

rminier wrote: Are there any true "statesmen" left that concern themselves with anything beyond the next election? I have to hope there are a few....
Rand Paul...?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFb6NU1giRA
"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson
ernestTee

Post by ernestTee »

... uhh hmmm ... Thee Honorable Scott Walker ...

... heck I backed Him three times in four years ...

... there's a few more out there yet besides Mr Rand Paul ... Ted Cruz, and Marco Rubio as well ...

... there's Real Hope out there Guys ... as example, name just one liberal upcomer, under the age of 50 ...

... Ya can't, can Ya ... that's cuz todays left are yesteryears peace freaks from the '60's ...