Crazy ole man...

A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have.
Vmax540

Crazy ole man...

Post by Vmax540 »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFb6NU1giRA
"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson
ernestTee

Re: Crazy ole man...

Post by ernestTee »

I've Always held an extreme high regard toward Ron Paul, along with His Son Rand.

... and of course He's continually painted as a quack, after all He's more than willing to expose the exploits of the system. Anyone that longs for an audit of the Fed is lucky to still be alive today, especially when considering RP's Status with the past and present Electorate.

... I do all so wish, however, that both Rand and Ron would reconsider Their positions with our International/Foreign Policy ... all too many of the uninformed Public have favored an isolationist and non-intervention stance as to Policy, and as we all know from History, such a disposition is merely that of burying our heads in the sand, for lack of more appropriate location of hiding our heads ...

... and at this stage of the game, either we can hide our heads in the sand, or watch our heads roll in the sand.

And for all those who wish to blame terrorism as a result of our so called 'occupation' of Foreign lands, I'd ask that we might explain to me as to how we are possibly occupying Iraq today ... as we all know, Northern Iraq is now a killing field within the same category as that of Nam, and we ain't even in Iraq any longer.

... at any rate, Hats Off to Ron and Rand Paul ... true Patriots of the Red White and Blue.