Review of b.h.o.

A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have.
Vmax540

Review of b.h.o.

Post by Vmax540 »

Promises by b.h.o.

Promises and Quotes.
-I taught the Constitution for 10 years. I believe in the Constitution 
-I will not use signing statements to nullify or undermine congressional instructions as enacted into law.
-I will go over the federal budget “line by line” to weed out waste and corruption and would thereby save so much money that it would go a long way to balance the budget.
-I promise to put the T.A.R.P. money back to reduce the deficit.
-“When there’s a bill that ends up on my desk as president, you the public will have five days to look online and find out what’s in it before I sign it, so that you know what your government’s doing.”
-In the coming weeks, I will be announcing the elimination of dozens of government programs shown to be wasteful or ineffective. In this effort, there will be no sacred cows, and no pet projects.
-We need transparency in government to cross political lines to be Bi-partisan.
-We need televised debates. 
-We need to reduce this (unpatriotic and ill-responsible) debt.
-I will eliminate lobbyists in my administration.
-I will take action against earmarks, earmarks would be banned from any stimulus bill that I sign into law.
-I promise to "thin the ranks of Washington middle managers, freeing up resources both for deficit reduction and for increasing the number of frontline workers."
- "I will build the first truly 21st century military and show wisdom in how we deploy it."
-"The 1980's called, and they want their foreign policy back"
-I will reset relations with Russia. I will get us friendly relations with this immensely important country.
-I will repair America's standing in the world.
-I will sit down with leaders and bring peace to the Middle East. I will create a new, peaceful, productive relationship with Iran.
-"I will provide our intelligence and law enforcement agencies with the tools they need to track and take out the terrorists without undermining our Constitution and our freedom. That means no more illegal wiretapping of American citizens. No more national security letters to spy on citizens who are not suspected of a crime. No more tracking citizens who do nothing more than protest a misguided war. No more ignoring the law when it is inconvenient,"
-I believe that marriage is between a man and a women 2008.
-I Promise to Veterans to strengthen the Veterans Administration.
-Under my plan of Cap & Trade electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket.
-I cannot guarantee that it is going to be in the first 100 days. But, what I can guarantee is that we will have, in the first year, an immigration bill that I strongly support.
-If someone wants to build a new coal-fired power plant they can, but it will bankrupt them because they will be charged a huge sum for all the greenhouse gas that's being emitted.   http://instituteforenergyresearch.org/t ... -closures/
-In Afghanistan, he attended an event with the troops The United States of America does not quit once it starts on something. You don't quit. The American Armed Services does not quit, we keep at it, we persevere and together with our partners, we will prevail
-“The only people who don’t want to disclose the truth are those with something to hide”…
-Obama said he would only travel to Cuba if there was progress in the liberty and freedom of Cubans. The White House admitted there has been none and Obama says he's visiting for 'fun.'
-If you like your Doctor, you can keep your Doctor…The average family will save $2500.00 a year.
-“I’ll be more flexible after the election”.
-I will Fundamentally Transform America.

Results…
-The election is over, I won get over it.
-Forcing Rick Wagoner, the chairman and CEO of General Motors a private bussiness, to step down.
-Bailing out the top execs/Unions at GM while leaving stockholders high and dry.
-36+ Tax payer funded Green Energy company failures.
-EPA regulations that stifle the coal industry resulting in a direct loss of 75,000 coal generation jobs in the U.S. by 2020.
-Revised plan mandates a 32 percent cut in Coal fired power plants emissions.
-The stimulus failed, quantitative easing, and artificially low interest rates.
-Cash for Clunkers.
-Socializing of Healthcare, banks and policies.
-Inflation (see), critical goods like food.
-Food stamp usage increased 45.5 percent.
-Twice lowered the National credit rating.
-Failure to pass budgets (ie.sequester).
-National debt in 2008 was 9 trillion, today 20 trillion http://www.usdebtclock.org/
-Printing out of thin air 85 Billion a month for 8 years.
-Poor Job prospects, lowest labor participation rate since 1977.
-Race tensions are the highest in 40+ years.
- "The White House originally denied that (Winston Churchill’s) bust had been removed and sent back to Britain, before admitting that it actually had." 
-My Brother’s keeper.
-Treyvon Martin, Professor Henry Louis Gates Jr, (sticking his opinion into other people's business).
-Mentors, George Soro’s, Rev Wright, Bill & Bernardine Ayers, Saul Alinsky, Frank Marshall Davis……
-Criticized the Patriot Act while campaigning then extended and expanded the Act.
-2008 President Obama yesterday eliminated the most controversial tools employed by his predecessor against terrorism suspects. With the stroke of his pen, he effectively declared an end to the "war on terror," as President George W. Bush had defined it, signaling to the world that the reach of the U.S. government in battling its enemies will not be limitless.
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/28807952/
-http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room ... o-muslims/
- 2010 Changed the NDAA so that American citizens can be arrested, detained indefinitely, with no charges, no attorney, no trial.
- 2012 he changed the NDAA to say he can seize the entire infrastructure of America, the businesses, the farms, the water, transportation, everything, to rebuild the infrastructure of ANY foreign country, even during times of peace.
-Rail road of the Keystone Pipe line.
-Lack of Transparency and Partisan politics in government.
-Partisan passage of A.C.A. Behind closed doors.
-Illegal Recess appointments, 
-Changing the A.C.A. without Congress. 
-Select obamacare waivers. http://www.nationalreview.com/article/4 ... 15-edition
-Pigford..
-Things he knew Nothing about until he found out thru the press…..
*Fast & furious (Gun deals).
* NSA (Increased spying on Americans).
*I.R.S (Lois Lerner), A.P. (James Rosen).
*Veterans Administration debacle.
*NSA surveillance overseas, including monitoring of the cell phone conversations of German and now Clinton emails  Incompetence or is he Lying ?
-You DID NOT build that....
-Repeal of anti-propaganda law
-U.S. world Apology Tour.
Chancellor Angela Merkel and millions of phone calls in France.
-No Status of Forces agreement with Iraq. (“The American Armed Services does not quit”).
-Arab Spring Failure.
-Bergdahl trade for five known terrorists.
- “a Video was the cause” while running guns to Libyan rebels.
-"If you actually took the number of Muslims Americans, we'd be one of the largest Muslim countries in the world."
-Aiding our enemies in Syria & Libya obama created, funded, and armed ISIS.
-The New America Foundation, the Bureau of Investigative Journalism and The Long War Journal, finds that 522 drone strikes have killed 3,852 people, 476 of them civilians and four Americans.
-Signed NDAA in which allows indefinite detention of Americans without Habeas corpus. 
-ISIS a JV Team…
-Killing American’s without due process versus waterboarding known Terrorists...
-Gutting the military leadership of any one who disagrees with his ideology.   http://www.cnn.com/2014/12/22/politics/ ... al-rating/
-Cut missile defense shield.
-Relations with Russia, Ukraine, Crimea and the Arctic?
-Remember obama mocking Romney over the Russian threat, heck, Sara got it right in 2008.
- “The border fence is 'now basically complete”.
- “Libya is a foreign policy success”.
-Syrian “Red Line”.
-Iranian Nuclear Deal.(Ben Rhoads lying to the American people in order to get acceptance of deal).
-Veto of the Keystone pipeline.  
-Ramadi, Mosul Fall…
-Refugee crisis from Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq
-Capture of U.S. Navy sailors by Iran then apologizing.
-Iran and North Korea missile tests. 
-Forcing Schools to open their restrooms and locker rooms to Transgender students.
-Hillary's server did not compromise U.S. security.
-Paying Iran $400 Million in ransom.
-Releasing 1.6 Billion to Iran.
-Commutation of Bradley/chelsea Manning's & Oscar Lopez Rivera sentence's.
-220 Million in Palestianian aid.
-Did I mention BENGHAZI.......?
Lies….
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2D-jRWmozkQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFb6NU1giRA
"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson
ernestTee

Re: Review of b.h.o.

Post by ernestTee »

... I could make comment as to this alleged leaders' role ... yet at this point in time, the lib media is actually doing some of it for me.

... pretty sad when even the liberal/radical media decides it's time to grille a rat.

... as once said, there are none so blind as those who refuse to see. Yet I highly doubt that even the ny times bash of his alleged behavior would rile him any.

... Good Luck to us All. Cuz when the house of cards comes down soon, bet your bottom rubber-dollar that the titleist will be the weapon of choice.
ernestTee

Post by ernestTee »

... okay there VMax ... a few more tidbits to add to our Review here ...

... a week prior to Sept 10th 2014 we had absolutely No plan with regards to a radical islam movement known as caliphate.

... a week later and on the night of Sept 10th we now have a plan to address the islamic state which we're told is not islamic.

We do know that our fine leader had ignored Intelligence Reports pertaining to the fall of Iraq for over a year to date. In turn these reports would include the slaughtering of All those who rejected the principles of redical islam.

We also know that the prettiest sound to mr husseins ears is that of the muslim call to prayer.

... and sadly, we know that followers of this alleged religion of peace do find it acceptable to lie to those regarded as infidels ...

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/011-taqiyya.htm

... any questions ..??..
Vmax540

Post by Vmax540 »

Radical Muslim terrorists, three words that must not be allowed by this administration to be said together in one sentence.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFb6NU1giRA
"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson
ernestTee

Post by ernestTee »

Affordable Veterinary Act

... And if you like your testicles You can keep your testicles ...
ernestTee

Post by ernestTee »

... just heard an Excellent analogy that really fits todays' current events ...

... years ago when this degenerate began pulling strings many of us spoke out, and we were called alarmists ...

... well, between the economy, ebola, and our insane "diverse" approach towards terrorism, we can now be Genuine alarmists without fear of being called an alarmist cuz today there's Genuine reason to be alarmed.