Ukraine Conflict ...

A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have.
ernestTee

Ukraine Conflict ...

Post by ernestTee »

... this topic has me at odds. Naturally, none of us want to see Innocent Lives lost, yet that's what's happening, and it'll continue to happen with Any civil war.

Yet, the underlying motive imo is that of Ukraine acceptance into the eu, and particularly the eu monetary system.

For the past 20 years, I recall those dreaded words of tri-lateral commission, followed by new world order ... I say skip it, and concentrate on U.S. of A. .... but obviously none of our past nor present leadership agrees.

I don't want to see putin as the most powerful World leader, yet that's what he'll achieve shortly if he isn't already. Then again, it makes for a wake up call for a U.S. Leader that would recognize and accept the fact that We'll Always have enemies, no matter what flavor cupcakes we offer ...

... my only, or should I say Biggest fear is that this is all playing out at the same time that we have leadership which seeks to strip us all to next to nuthin', and we in essence are sitting with the pants around the ankles at present.

... thoughts, comments, opinions ..??..
Vmax540

Re: Ukraine Conflict ...

Post by Vmax540 »

[quote="ernestTee We'll Always have enemies, no matter what flavor cupcakes we offer ... [/quote]

While I too can be torn, while knowing the good ole U.S. is not without faults when I stop to look into history, it is scary to see what it would mean to give up being the worlds most powerful/police force and become an isolationist country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... hCh4wkYlCQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFb6NU1giRA
"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson
corey237

Post by corey237 »

We do not need to be isolationists. We need to be non-interventionists. There is a big difference between the two. Isolation means no outside contact. Non-intervention means we do not intervene in somebody else's problems. We can still have trade and communication with other countries and not meddle in their affairs. The majority of the rest of the world who don't intervene & meddle abroad don't have the problems we do. Honduras does not have people flying planes into there buildings because they do not have troops in the middle east. Japan does not have problems with Iran because they don't tell them what to do with their power plants. Belgium isn't harassed by North Korea because they don't have tens of thousands of troops on their border. Our foreign policy creates way more problems than it fixes.
ernestTee

Post by ernestTee »

... Good points ...

... now then, here's where I'm at odds with this whole ordeal. First off, I don't wanna see another cold war emerge, yet it's painfully obvious that it's here again. Perhaps not as severe as the last, yet it's still in its' infancy, so's we'll have to just see where it's gonna go.

But I gotta say, at least with the last cold war, we were on our toes and constantly looking over our shoulder. Not fun, but, it did keep us on a defensive, so to say. As in, no time to pull our pants around our ankles with regards to any type of policy, Domestic nor Foreign.

We've totally let down our guard with regards to energy, for instance, and in turn there goes Crimea and all the pipelines running thru the region. Europe is gonna be putins puppets when it comes to energy now, and there's no possible way that we could make much of a dent with our exports, and not without price hikes again with our LP and Propane prices on the markets. Not gonna be another fun winter when it comes to heating bills imo.

Non-intervention means we do not intervene in somebody else's problems

... Excellent point ... yet to a large degree, I can't see whereas we aren't asking for problems with the current attitudes with nwo. I recall shortly after hitlery took role as sec of state, she goes over to the mid-east for a peace conference, and she begins preaching to these people that they need to add more gays to their Administrative and Cabinet positions ... geez I wonder how that went over.
Then there was the Copenhagen fiasco in '09 ... we offer billions of dollars to any Nation willing to relinquish production. Thankfully nobody accepted.

... I just don't gettit at times ... they think they can make peace with these people, yet there's no place in mid-east beliefs for any type of liberal agenda, at all. That's kinda what I refer to as being with the pants around the ankles.
Naturally the mid-east doesn't want anything to do with us. So, why would they in turn want to be like us ... or should I say, why would they want to be like the libs, if ya know what I mean.

... so, whats my point ... at times, I'd like to shout out Go putin ... after all, his aggression just snuffed out the libs visions of 'we are the world' and nwo ... then again, barry and co ain't any type of regime to accept the fact that not everybody sees eye to eye with the lib agenda. They'll likely just keep pushin' along like nuthings wrong. Like lemmings jumpin' over the cliff ... yet I'm afraid they'll take us All with 'em.

... gonna be interesting for sure. Would sure be nice if we at least had some type of Leadership that had a set, along with a slight degree of common sense.
Vmax540

Post by Vmax540 »

Interesting perspective...
http://pubs.aarp.org/aarptm/20131201_PR/?pg=40#pg40
"The United States has suffered more than 5800 combat deaths in the three decades of the post-Vietnam era. The number is painful but, it's also less by a thousand - than the number of U.S. servicemen who died in just five days of the battle of Iwo Jima."
ernestTee

Post by ernestTee »

... I pulled up this thread cuz we can see that as of Today barry has putin Absolutely on the Offensive ...

... in one of my posts here I mentioned putins role as to snuffing out the liberal fuzzy/touchie vision of new world order, and quite Honestly if the libs keep pushing China and Russia into a corner via this 'global warming' nonsense, we'll likely see WWIII ...

... let's face it - ... the only Folks Absolutely stupid enuff to actually believe in global warming is a lib ... and the average non-thinking lib on the streets today is far too ignorant to accept the FACT that global warming is merely a scam on behalf of washington to extort U.S. Citizens outta more coin under the guise of cap n' tax.

... problem is, barry and co. are pushing both China and Russia relentlessly into accepting this bullroar ... and with the U.S. influence with the imf, China has reacted with Their efforts to bolster Their own financing ...

... putin has showed his acceptance of the liberal agenda of new world order by invading Crimea, and now we see he's claimed the entire North Pole while setting up Russian Military Bases in iraq ... let alone the war on U.S. backed radical terrorists in syria.

...if these libs keep this shizz going, make no doubt we're well on the way to WWIII ... these are hardened communists and the last thing they're gonna do is follow the radical/lib agenda ...

... I'm not all too thrilled with some of the opinions in the following news-source, yet they've published a nice piece on this mess ...

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/10/23 ... rld-order/

... Good Luck to us All ... let's Hope that we make it 'till 2016.
Last edited by ernestTee on Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vmax540

Post by Vmax540 »

From the article...
“It is impossible to combat terrorism in general if some terrorists are used as a battering ram to overthrow the regimes that are not to one’s liking. You cannot get rid of those terrorists, it is only an illusion to think you can get rid of them later, take power away from them or reach some agreement with them. The situation in Libya is the best example here.” Putin