Please read Before posting.....Please !

A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have.
Vmax540

Please read Before posting.....Please !

Post by Vmax540 »

Many of us enjoy a good discussion on a variety of U.S. and world topics and I.M.O. since, I see our first amendment rights (and others) eroding away I have decided to open a forum to replace those that have been shut down. Let me put this as nicely as I can..... there will be NO internet bulling, hiding behind keyboards, name calling and/or swearing and if, you Can Not carry on a conversation as a Responsible Mature Adult then I Will shut you down or edit out any derogatory comments as I see fit. Tyler & I have paid for this site since day one I.M.O. and these are my rules and they will apply to everyone. If you would not say something face to face then zip it.... Thank you and have fun Chuck Schettler.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFb6NU1giRA
"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson
markxx800

Re: Please read Before posting.....Please !

Post by markxx800 »

Thanks Guys for the new Forum. Keep it clean and make your point. I love a good debate.
First thing I'll say is its more important that ever to vote in NY this November. We aren't the Empire State anymore, we're becoming the Empty State. 30 years of Liberals , both Democrat and Republican, have brought the state to it's knee's.
Time to clean House!

Mark
Vmax540

Post by Vmax540 »

Good point Mark, and yes, I have always encouraged voting but, now I first, encourage being an informed voter that does not vote simply along the lines of the history of your family tree......
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFb6NU1giRA
"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson
ernestTee

Post by ernestTee »

... test post for me here ... looks like all goes well ...

Thank You, Very Much there VMax and Mr Tyler ... and Mark, it's Good to see Ya's ... it's going to be strange for me to say this without sacrificing a thread, so here goes ...

Wisconsin Folks as well, Please do Vote this November ... every Senior Citizen is counting on us to keep Them within Their Households ... we can Not again go back to 50% tax increases annually ...

... wow, that was Great, anyone have a cigarette ..??..
corey237

Post by corey237 »

Thanks for making this forum.