"Blast From The Past" Antique&Vintage Sled Sho

Everyone loves to check out special events. This area is for posting about races, shows, swap meets, and basiclly any event you think others should know about!
Vmax540

"Blast From The Past" Antique&Vintage Sled Sho

Post by Vmax540 »

I'll be at this so if you're looking for Any part for a Vmax540, or if you need any SRV, 81SRX or Phazer parts so, just let me know and Ill bring it along ! Thanks Chuck 814 354-2687 eve/wknds. chkinetics@csonline.net

Event: 3rd Annual "Blast From The Past" Antique& Vintage Snowmobile Show
Contact: Bruce Patocka Call: 607-739-9196 for more information.
Horseheads Snowmobile Club will be hosting the 3rd Annual "Blast From The Past" Antique & Vintage Snowmobile Show on September 24th, 2006, in Alpine NY. Show to be held at Veterans Memorial Field at the Intersection of St.Rte 224 and Cty. Rte 10, Alpine NY. Trophies will be awarded in 16 categories, 1st and 2nd place. There will be a $300 cash prize for "Best of Show" and $100 tow money for person traveling the farthest to show their sled. There will be a "Walk of Fame" for the past 2 Best of Show Sleds and a leather jacket will be awarded to last years winner. Chicken Barbeque and burgers will be available from 11:30 on. There is a campground nearby and a Friday night (9/23) bonfire with pizza for early arrivals. We still have Vendor space available. There will be a used sled corral, parts vendors, raffles, and door prizes. Event is free, parking by the local Fire Department for nominal fee
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFb6NU1giRA
"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson