SVSC Radar Runs

Everyone loves to check out special events. This area is for posting about races, shows, swap meets, and basiclly any event you think others should know about!
Undertaker#13

SVSC Radar Runs

Post by Undertaker#13 »

8) well Saturday 2 is one of our local Radar Run! Maximum Overdrive is ready maybe this will be the Year, that technology catches the Vmax? :roll: :roll: I always show up with the oldest sled! They always ask why did I bring that old thing to a Radar Run? Like always I'll give them all that I got!! :wink: :wink: :wink: Maybe old Lucky #13 will be on top at 2:00 when it ends
opsled

Post by opsled »

Good Luck to ya. That's a nice looking sled you've got there and I'm a little envious. I bought a new SRV in 84 and wanted the Vmax but just couldn't afford it at the time. If I could find a good one around here it would be a keeper for me. The 84 was my favorite year for the 540. I've got a nice staight 84 chassie but the hood and seat were a mess so it's sitting for now.

opsled

PS. some pics at speed would be great to see.
Undertaker#13

Radar Runs

Post by Undertaker#13 »

8) won the 600 class!! Bye 1mph! 8)
agfirecat

Post by agfirecat »

that's sweet what did you run against just curious what sleds were in your class?
Undertaker#13

Radar Runs

Post by Undertaker#13 »

600 twin class and raced in the 600 Tripe pipe class. I led the triple class almost all day and got beat by 2mph :? Their was 11 sleds in the class! It's cool when you can run with the new iron with a 24 year old sled :P
jipcee

Post by jipcee »

Congrats!
How many feet? and What MPH did you run?
Undertaker#13

Radar Runs

Post by Undertaker#13 »

1000 FT and Maximum OverDrive run 93 Mph. We got rain track was very wet! I'm very proud of the VMax and Yamaha should be proud! One thing, I wish Yamaha would do is make the VMAX name that it should be the MUSCLE SLED! People dont even know what it is. :shock ps Old Yamaha's never Die they just go FASTER :mrgreen: :mrgreen: