drag races

Everyone loves to check out special events. This area is for posting about races, shows, swap meets, and basiclly any event you think others should know about!
SRXfromHELL

drag races

Post by SRXfromHELL »

side by side drag races up the slopes at ski sawmill Oregon Hill Pa on march 18th and maybe the 19 too , check their web site http://www.skisawmill.com for info
NOTE the length of the race was changed to 800 feet as there is not enough room to stop LOL
hope to see some of you there
Kevin
Nye Racing #13

Icon of Tim Bender up top of page corner

Post by Nye Racing #13 »

:?: Hi SRX from Hell, Is their any way you can blow up the Icon of Tim Bender on the old Vmax and Email it to me? Thanks Nye Racing #13 ps GREAT SITE!!
tyler440

Post by tyler440 »

?? which picture are you talking about... if he cant do it i probably can, chuck has a bunch of popular bender pics.... only problem is, it might be signed :)
My airbox is held on by one screw, not because Im lazy but because it is less weight!

Any questions or comments about this site itself can be directed to me at tylerochs@hotmail.com
Nye Racing #13

Tim Bender racing the old Vmax

Post by Nye Racing #13 »

tyler440 wrote:?? which picture are you talking about... if he cant do it i probably can, chuck has a bunch of popular bender pics.... only problem is, it might be signed :)
8) Cool been trying to find a old picture of Tim Bender racing the old Vmax!!
tyler440

Post by tyler440 »

like the picture in the top right of this page?.... thats bender... when we went to his shop he had that samepic hanging right inside the front door... then chuck gave him some contact/ business cards that i made that have that picture of him.... it was funny.... ill try to get some of those pictures up soon..... what do you plan on doing with it?
My airbox is held on by one screw, not because Im lazy but because it is less weight!

Any questions or comments about this site itself can be directed to me at tylerochs@hotmail.com
Nye Racing #13

Tim Bender racing the old Vmax picture

Post by Nye Racing #13 »

tyler440 wrote:like the picture in the top right of this page?.... thats bender... when we went to his shop he had that samepic hanging right inside the front door... then chuck gave him some contact/ business cards that i made that have that picture of him.... it was funny.... ill try to get some of those pictures up soon..... what do you plan on doing with it?
8) I want to frame one to put in my Garage! Tim helped me set mine up bye telling me what to do too it! Thanks for helping a old Vmax racer
tyler440

Post by tyler440 »

hmmmm so your going to want it to be great big... now thats a different story... i thought you wanted it for a website or something.... i dont think chuck is willing to part with any of his posters.... we looked into getting some of them copied and the price was outragous it was something like if we got 15 of them it would be $26 a peice... so im afraid i might not be able to help you... now if you want something for a website or something for you computer desktop then i might be able to help

Nye Racing #13

Tim Bender

Post by Nye Racing #13 »

tyler440 wrote:hmmmm so your going to want it to be great big... now thats a different story... i thought you wanted it for a website or something.... i dont think chuck is willing to part with any of his posters.... we looked into getting some of them copied and the price was outragous it was something like if we got 15 of them it would be $26 a peice... so im afraid i might not be able to help you... now if you want something for a website or something for you computer desktop then i might be able to help
:wink: Thats ok? I took a picture in 1990 at Buffalo N.Y with Tim sitting on my 1978 Srx racing sled 8) 8) 8) !! My friend Jay gave me the First Vmax promo Decal! If you know of anybody selling a 8x10 of Tim Bender racing the old Vmax let me know! What a sad Winter, but got to race twice and won both races! Thanks Nye Racing#13