Waconia Mn. weekend

Everyone loves to check out special events. This area is for posting about races, shows, swap meets, and basiclly any event you think others should know about!
VectorBoy

Waconia Mn. weekend

Post by VectorBoy »

Any V-max riders from the Minnesota area going to attend the Waconia weekend? I plan on attending and will be cruising around on my 83 ( and my 73 Yami 292). I have some buddys with Polaris's that are in need of a good V-max spanking! It would be great to meet and or talk to some other max riders. If you are going to waconia let me know maybe we could shoot the bull for a while.
My sleds: 2014 Yamaha Viper-1999 Yamaha V-max 500-1996 Yamaha Ovation-1992 Yamaha V-max 4-1973 Yamaha SM292, and room for more!
yammihammer

im going

Post by yammihammer »

I'll be at waciona this weekend however i wont be bringing my vmax. Just going to look and maybe buy some stuff at the swapmeet. Ive never been to it but it sounds like a good time. I see this year is John Deere sleds,i got some of those to but i still like my vmax the best. Maybe before the show pm me and we can set up a time to meet or something?