videos

It is a major goal for us to please our visitors, and keep them coming back. Please use this area to tell us what you like or don't like, and what you would like to see next on VintageVmax.com! Even if you see a typo, we would like to know!
agfirecat

videos

Post by agfirecat »

anybody have any videos of their vmaxs or 81 srx id like to see how they sound and run theirs one on u tube but it doesnt sound that healthy. any videos or scaned articles would be great. if i can get my scanner workin ill post the articles i have thanks.
vmax-540

Post by vmax-540 »

agfirecat If you go to You Tube and type in this title 1981 srx yamaha You can see this sled kick some butt. I bought this sled from Mark and this thing is fast.
:D :D
JEFFERY M FOURNIER

SLEDS
83 VMAX 540
81 SRX 440
agfirecat

Post by agfirecat »

I saw that one it was pretty cool spanking the cat.id really like to get some scanned magazine articles on the max also some of the shootouts i have the 84 one but yamaha didnt participate.
vmax-540

Post by vmax-540 »

I have sent in the artical to this website but they haven't put in in here yet, it was the 1983 SnoGoer Consumer Shoot -Out ! It said that the Vmax beet the Indy , the Blizzard ,and the Liquifire. It gives the speeds and the times, it also shows the Polaris guy Crying that it wasn,t a fair race because he couldn't use his track lubricaters. I Hope they put it in here SOON ! agfirecat if you want I can email you a copy of that artical . Just let me know.
:D :D
JEFFERY M FOURNIER

SLEDS
83 VMAX 540
81 SRX 440
agfirecat

Post by agfirecat »

yea jeff if you could send me that article that would be great thanks