Vintage Vmax T Shirts

It is a major goal for us to please our visitors, and keep them coming back. Please use this area to tell us what you like or don't like, and what you would like to see next on VintageVmax.com! Even if you see a typo, we would like to know!
tyler440

Vintage Vmax T Shirts

Post by tyler440 »

Hey guys we have been around for 8 years now. and since i have started printing tshirts in the last year i think it is about time for some vintagevmax shirts. I shoul dhave a limited run in your choice of white or dark dark grey by this weekend with any luck. The dark grey should be awesome but the white will be cooler, and cheaper. Ill let you know more details when i get them worked out.
My airbox is held on by one screw, not because Im lazy but because it is less weight!

Any questions or comments about this site itself can be directed to me at tylerochs@hotmail.com
agfirecat

Re: Vintage Vmax T Shirts

Post by agfirecat »

what is the design gonna be a logo or a sled or both?
tyler440

Post by tyler440 »

it is going to look very much like this:

the grey shirts will probably be darker

with "www.VintageVMAX.com" on the back
My airbox is held on by one screw, not because Im lazy but because it is less weight!

Any questions or comments about this site itself can be directed to me at tylerochs@hotmail.com
agfirecat

Post by agfirecat »

me likes how much and when can i get one medium / in white thanks
tyler440

Post by tyler440 »

oh and i do except paypal but im not sure what the shipping will be yet, probably like $7

UPDATE: turns out i can ship a shirt anywhere in the US for $5. The above prices stand. I have them ready for shipment now guys.

vmax-540

Post by vmax-540 »

I will take one. Xtra large gray. If you PM me with the info I will send you the payment. Do the white ones have the same color logo.. Thanks ...
JEFFERY M FOURNIER

SLEDS
83 VMAX 540
81 SRX 440
tyler440

Post by tyler440 »

yeah the white ones are the same, printed from the same screens. only on the white ones you can actually see the black drop shadow on the words. its there on the grey too but not very noticable..

my email address for paypal is tylerochs@hotmail.com... you can leave note with your address on the paypal or send an email to the same address... ill get them out as soon as i can (within a couple days) and they will be sent USPS so expect like 2 days shipping

i would post a picture of the white ones but they are all at chucks currently

chrisrider63

Post by chrisrider63 »

may need one for the winter...
tyler440

Post by tyler440 »

Hey guys i think i may have finally found time to do another run of these shirts. prices are as follows:

White or grey shirts (pictured above)

Shirts:
Small - XL $13
2XL and bigger $16

Hoodies: grey only
Small-XL $29
2XL- $33

$5 for shipping (per shirt)

Hoodies will only be made if they are ordered, they are just too expensive for me to print and have collecting dust. I'm going to order hoodies next week (October 1, 2012) so please order by ASAP. (i already have plenty of shirts in stock)
Shirts will be Jerzees brand, 50/50 blend so they will not shirt. If you look, you probably already have some shirts that say Jerzees on the tag. That is what you can expect for sizing. Hoodies will be Gildan brand. They are the heaviest weight that Gildan sells.

My paypal email address is tylerochs@hotmail.com, please send money there and in you note area put your address AND what size AND color you want.

Thanks for supporting the site!

tyler440

Post by tyler440 »

i just did about 15 more grey shirts guys... get them while they last!

tyler440

Post by tyler440 »

Boy i was sorta hoping to sell more than 1 of these new shirts! haha Buy them up guys, help support vintagevmax racing at sharon speedway in hartford, OH this janurary

christianz

Post by christianz »

Got a few things from them. The only problem I have with the t-shirts is the quality.
tyler440

Post by tyler440 »

what did you find wrong with the shirt?

tyler440

Post by tyler440 »

Hey guys i have been waiting on this guy to reply, and i just realized why he hasnt. it is a spam bot. notice the one post count and the fact "he" has a link to a tshirt website in his signature.

The shirts i used to make vintagevmax shirts are top quality 50/50 blend Jerzees (brand) they are just as good as any other screen printed shirt you have.

ill be deleting this trash in the next few days, just hoping anyone who saw the degrading post sees this post