Pictures

It is a major goal for us to please our visitors, and keep them coming back. Please use this area to tell us what you like or don't like, and what you would like to see next on VintageVmax.com! Even if you see a typo, we would like to know!
Bob Vehring

Pictures

Post by Bob Vehring »

Hey guys, How come now when I now post pictures, about half of the picture is cut off, Am I doing something wrong? They come off a Photo bucket site
tyler440

Re: Pictures

Post by tyler440 »

hmmm i dunno... but i did just notice that i never got the "add a Picture" button put back on after the update... ill have to get on that... (and that should fix your problem
My airbox is held on by one screw, not because Im lazy but because it is less weight!

Any questions or comments about this site itself can be directed to me at tylerochs@hotmail.com
vintagevmax
Site Admin

Post by vintagevmax »

fixed it... well i hope... also i disabled the attachments, i dodnt want a ton of random pictures on the webserver and the new way stores them on postimage.org instead... (its exactly the way it was a year ago)
tyler440

Post by tyler440 »

Sent from my Droid incredible
Attachments
photo.jpg
My airbox is held on by one screw, not because Im lazy but because it is less weight!

Any questions or comments about this site itself can be directed to me at tylerochs@hotmail.com