Markxx800 finally gets his 87 540 Vmax

It is a major goal for us to please our visitors, and keep them coming back. Please use this area to tell us what you like or don't like, and what you would like to see next on VintageVmax.com! Even if you see a typo, we would like to know!
markxx800

Markxx800 finally gets his 87 540 Vmax

Post by markxx800 »

It won't be home till this coming weekend,but it looks like the hunt is over. I had to pay big money but bought a mint 87 with 400 Original miles. Can't wait to see it in person.
Updates to follow.

Mark
tyler440

Post by tyler440 »

thats a damn nice looking sled... i hope it looks as good in person as it looks in the pictures... have fun on your road trip!
My airbox is held on by one screw, not because Im lazy but because it is less weight!

Any questions or comments about this site itself can be directed to me at tylerochs@hotmail.com
Vmax540

Post by Vmax540 »

Mark, Wow.... I see your effort paid off Nice.... now, you need the last (1991) Canadian model..... :0 ...... :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFb6NU1giRA
"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson
markxx800

Post by markxx800 »

Just got a call that it's been picked up and is on it's way home. After the Boston debacle last fall I wasn't sure it would be mine till I got the call.
Thank GOD!!!!!!

Mark

velocity

The Boston Debacle!!!!!

Post by velocity »

I take offense to that...LOL.... I am happy for you Mark, truly I am. I wish you the best with it. i wish i could keep my sleds in the house!!!!

I did get the 87 runing and put a few miles on it until the thermostat housing started to leak...

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy....congrats!!!!!