about updates

It is a major goal for us to please our visitors, and keep them coming back. Please use this area to tell us what you like or don't like, and what you would like to see next on VintageVmax.com! Even if you see a typo, we would like to know!
tyler440

about updates

Post by tyler440 »

what do you guys want to see next?
My airbox is held on by one screw, not because Im lazy but because it is less weight!

Any questions or comments about this site itself can be directed to me at tylerochs@hotmail.com
opsled

Post by opsled »

I would like to see front and rear photos of all the years (81-90) lined up side by side in some fresh powder with a hot babes in heals standing on the the running boards and hanging onto the bars of each one wearing nothing but a smile. Maby then I will quit thinking about the fact that it is January, 40 degrees and they are calling for more rain.
In need of something to lift my spirits, Phil (opsled)
tyler440

Post by tyler440 »

LOL hmmm well i dont believe i have that a picture of that. but i am, in fact, pretty good with photoshop :lol: this weather does suck
My airbox is held on by one screw, not because Im lazy but because it is less weight!

Any questions or comments about this site itself can be directed to me at tylerochs@hotmail.com
opsled

Post by opsled »

Hi Tyler, See what you can do because if it's not going to snow we are going to have to find something other than our Vmax's to ride and I can't think of anything better .
Maby a calender?
vmax-540

Post by vmax-540 »

Hay Tyler how about some articles and pictures about the differences between the Canadian sleds and the U.S. sleds , also were the 83-87 Canadian sleds painted differently then the U.S. sled like the early SRX's were, and how about some articles about the racing history of these great sleds.

:?: :idea: :D
JEFFERY M FOURNIER

SLEDS
83 VMAX 540
81 SRX 440
tyler440

Post by tyler440 »

vmax-540 wrote:Hay Tyler how about some articles and pictures about the differences between the Canadian sleds and the U.S. sleds , also were the 83-87 Canadian sleds painted differently then the U.S. sled like the early SRX's were, and how about some articles about the racing history of these great sleds.

:?: :idea: :D
how bout some help from someone who knows these answers! :) i can tell you the differences between the 81 and the rest but thats about it

Vmax540

Post by Vmax540 »

Tyler Thanks for the updates ! :) I know with other models the Canadian sleds always had slight differences in the decals! We need help from our Northern Friends !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFb6NU1giRA
"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson