I am a Democrat because......

It is a major goal for us to please our visitors, and keep them coming back. Please use this area to tell us what you like or don't like, and what you would like to see next on VintageVmax.com! Even if you see a typo, we would like to know!
Vmax540

I am a Democrat because......

Post by Vmax540 »

Sorry if this offends anyone..... just thought it was worth sharing....

WHAT IS A GOOD DEMOCRAT?

I realized I have been misguided most of my life and it's time for a change.

I'm a Democrat because I'm way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my
local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves.

I'm a Democrat because I love the fact that I can now marry whatever I want. I've decided to marry my horse.

I'm a Democrat because I believe oil companies' profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn't.

I'm a Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.

I'm a Democrat because freedom of speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.

I'm a Democrat because when we pull out of Iraq I trust that the bad guys will stop what they're doing because they now think we're good people.

I'm a Democrat because I believe that people who can't tell us if it will rain on Friday CAN tell us that the polar ice caps will melt away in ten years if I don't start driving a Prius.

I'm a Democrat because I'm not concerned about the slaughter of millions of babies, so long as we keep all death row inmates and al Qaeda terrorists alive.

I'm a Democrat because I believe that business should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the
government for redistribution as THEY see fit.

I'm a Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would NEVER get their agendas past the
voters.

"A Liberal is a person who will give away everything he doesn't own."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFb6NU1giRA
"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson
vmax-540

Post by vmax-540 »

No offense ,but what does this have to do with this site or Vmax's??
JEFFERY M FOURNIER

SLEDS
83 VMAX 540
81 SRX 440
markxx800

Post by markxx800 »

I don't believe any of the above,that's why I'm a Conservative.
Give me Liberty or give me Death. I live in NY,looks like death is my only choice.
lol

Mark

Tim Bender on my 81 SRX
vmax-540

Post by vmax-540 »

Nice Picture Mark,not to many people can say that Tim Bender sat on there sled. I heard he is a pretty nice guy,is that true? Is that your SRV that looks nice as well. Do you know when the Boonville show is ?
JEFFERY M FOURNIER

SLEDS
83 VMAX 540
81 SRX 440
markxx800

Post by markxx800 »

Yes, I picked up that SRV this Spring. 2200 miles and pretty nice shape. Yes,Tim is very personable. Doesn't really remember a lot about the old days. He's just too busy with the new Snocross sleds.
Boonville is Aug. 8th.
See you there!!
vmax-540

Post by vmax-540 »

Mark now I know why you kept that 81 ,that sled is beautiful. see you at Boonville.
JEFFERY M FOURNIER

SLEDS
83 VMAX 540
81 SRX 440
agfirecat

Post by agfirecat »

very nice mark. u jeff and i should set up together at boonville with the srx's all near each other. it would be cool to have some other guys around so if you wanted take a look around some ones around to keep an eye on your stuff. last year i saw a guy checking out a sled he bent over with a beer in his hand and dumped all over the hood of beautiful arctic cat z. laughed and walked away. what a douchebag.im not looking for a baby sitter but it be nice to know your sleds are cool when you wanna go to look around or get somthing to eat then again maybe i should get a sled trunk monkey :shock: