1994 Warrior FOURWHEELER

Use this area to buy, sell, and trade your NEWER toys, parts and accessories!
tyler440

1994 Warrior FOURWHEELER

Post by tyler440 »

this is my fourwheeler... looking to upgrade if i can sell it... otherwise ill run it forever... here is the link... thanks

http://classifieds.pennswoods.net/class ... dex=591382
My airbox is held on by one screw, not because Im lazy but because it is less weight!

Any questions or comments about this site itself can be directed to me at tylerochs@hotmail.com
onebun

Post by onebun »

tyler nice quad lotta work there eh! i've got a nicely modefied yfz 450 may i suggest that would be a good upgrade for you, arm ripping power, you seem to like your yammies .take care and good luck moving it john
tyler440

Post by tyler440 »

yep i found a 2006 yfz450 for $2000... its has rear bearing issues but im not scared... gotta sell this warrior first tho...(which probably wont happen)
My airbox is held on by one screw, not because Im lazy but because it is less weight!

Any questions or comments about this site itself can be directed to me at tylerochs@hotmail.com
onebun

Post by onebun »

well you do have the season against you but stay positive!!! got the 540 running, going to take pics and post in my project john
onebun

Post by onebun »

i did my rear bearings this past summer a bit of work but not that bad as long as the guy did not run with bad bearings and mad a mess off the aluminum swing arm that is ! save the old ones to push the new ones in with if you get it good luck. johnn